Friday 25 October 2013

WINOL: Week Four 23/10/13



Due to attending an Apps Convention I didn't produce a story for WINOL this week although I was on the lookout in case there was anything there to use. Instead I produced VTs for, and presented, Winchester Access. I feel that this was a huge success.

Jack Webb and I bantered about who was supposed to be presenting as we shared the role and both had a VT each from the convention, AppsWorld. Mine was on a virtual reality gaming device called 'Omni' which was pretty incredible.

We mimicked other entertainment shows in that we took the mick out of the people there. I encountered some 'colourful nerds' dressed up in odd costumes and maybe exploited them a little but it worked as an entertainment element.

The final show was probably the best Access so far with content including: a new ballet opening in Southampton, an interview with Celia Imrie, another interview with the creator of the JCB song, as well as footage from graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment